skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Notes to future me
Sunday, 15 March 2009
Wow - I really want one of these
http://dornob.com/wonderful-wine-cellars-for-any-room-in-your-house
Now this is cool.
A spiral staircase wine cellar in your floor.
What could be better?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
books
(1)
complaint
(1)
funny
(1)
future project
(1)
Goals
(1)
health and sport
(2)
interesting
(1)
productivity
(4)
supercool
(3)
visual thinking
(1)
wine
(1)
yummy
(2)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Soup is my favourite food
I know moisturiser is good for my hands
Wow - I really want one of these
I like ginger beer
Hello future me
About Me
manu
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment