Saturday, 28 May 2011

Evernote - oh how supercool you are

I wholeheartedly agree with my good friend Erik about the super-coolness of the Evernote application. See his post here (http://www.hooknoo.com/2011/01/remember-everything.html).

Recently my wife and I started a grand bathroom renovation project and while it's still in progress I can personally attest to how useful Evernote was throughout the process of comparing products and prices. Soooooo very easy to snap a picture of a possible shower, tag it with 'Renovations' (and the current store name) and add the price and product info for later reference. And then to do the same again in a different store.

Later at home (or out having a chai latte - neither of us drink coffee) it was simple to search and compare prices etc and decide on what we wanted.

Anyway - it's a great product - I've been using the free version up till now but am SERIOUSLY considering paying in order to support an awesome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment